Friday, October 8, 2010

Healthy isn't in my Vocabulary except for now because I'm using it but other than this it isn't !

http://ezinearticles.com/?Carbohydrates-Food-Chart---An-Essential-to-a-Healthy-Lifestyle&id=4955531

I read an article about carbohydrates being an important part of your diet. The article was very specific about consulting a food chart in order to keep a healthy balance. Foods that we normally eat are included in the food chart. Starch, sugar, and carbohydrates numbers give you an idea of how much you are taking in. Pretty much any food you eat has carbohydrates that store energy to use later. Simple and Complex carbohydrates are good for you but the health people say that complex are better because the carbs that are not used don't go straight to fat like the simple carbs do.

So I took the liberty to look at my own carbohydrates chart based on my normal diet.
For breakfast I had two cups of hot chocolate. I drank about 20 grams of chocolate. This is an estimate of course. Then for lunch I ate 154 grams because I had pizza and 100 grams for the apple I ate. Right after that I downed a sugar cookie that was 20 grams. Then I had a hamburger for dinner grams are as following...
Cheese- 25
ketchup- 20g
meat- 170g
bread- 25g

The total grams of carbohydrates I ate for one day was around 460(g)
So healthy isn't in my diet but I sure do have a lot of energy stored up.

No comments:

Post a Comment